We know you're in the middle of a lot of big events — prom, finals, graduation, summer vacation planning, and so much more — but August 24, 2017 (move-in day) will be here before you know it, and we want to make sure you're ready.
Here are a few things to get you started.
Activate your accountFollow the instructions in the letter in your Applicant Status Page to activate your Clark University credentials. Once you've done that, use them to login.
Complete the paperwork
Every time you return to the site, log in to your account and use the handy checklist of all the things you need to complete before you get here, including:
- Your housing and meal plan (requires login).
- Your required health forms
- The writing placement requirement
- Summer Advising and the Academic Adviser Information Form
Watch the mail
Keep an eye on snail mail and email this summer. We'll be sending you a lot of important information, like your roommate assignment.
Connect on Facebook and Twitter
Take a minute to join the official class of 2021 Facebook page and introduce yourself. A lot of your future classmates, roommates and friends are already there, trading stories and getting to know each other. We also maintain the Twitter handle @NewtoClarkU just for you. We will update it every day throughout the summer with fun and practical stuff you need to know about Clark, so follow us and tweet us your questions.
What else do you need to know?
- Check out the list of everything to bring with you in August (and a few things to leave at home)
- If you haven't been to Clark yet, schedule a visit this summer
- Read what your first week at Clark will be like
- Learn what it's like to live on or near the Clark campus
Email the Dean of Students Office or call 508-793-7423.
One last thing
You're a Clarkie now! Check out this video filmed by Carlos Deschamps '16 and Christian Ramos '16 with music by 3 Piece Meal, to see just how much fun you'll have here.